วันศุกร์ที่ 25 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2552

CORPARATE TEAM BUILDING " THE STANDARD CHARTERED BANK"




Tuesday 23,September 09
This is my first time for me to work Corporate Team Building!! it was very incredible day for my life. I got up early morning dressing up blue polo cmrca T-Shirt get ready for the huge fun day i was so excited to work with them.I'm always super nervous i can do that or not.but this is the challenging day for challenged my self! I saw two professional leader group Josh and Justin were very awesome!! everything they did it very flow.to many thing I've got from these day is teamwork,communications,and trust but one thing i can't for get no one can't do everything successful by selves. the successfully come with " The Teamwork"
Growth up!! Day
Thank you
The Standard Charter Bank
CHEERS!
RoCkSt✬R

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น