วันอังคารที่ 9 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Inspiration

Saturday 17,Dec o9
On 11 April 1987 two tiny twins boys were born two months premature, they were so small and looked like little mice, their skin red and one of them was given the name Ooan or RoCkSt✬R. But time passes so quickly, 22 years later a lot has changed and so much is going on in my life. One of the best things is that I just finished my classes, 8 months ago but unfortunately some time ago my dad and my mom got divorced, a bit sad for me. But one thing in my life that is very incredible is job with CMRCA. I've been working with them for 2 years and it has been such a good thing for me. The other day I was thinking about CMRCA and all the opportunities they have given me to learn and allow myself to grow up and become the best person I can be, opening my mind to new things and the possibilities of the world around me.

Every day is a challenge for me. When I wake up my heart tells me what kind of day I want to create. I've been learning from my boss Josh Morris and has 3 principles for every one. The first one is the concept of a Prisoner; for him this means you're a person who can not control any thing in their life, very difficult to be around, they don't care about anything, totally selfish and never respect other people. The type of person is Vocationer; someone who wants everything around them, someone who wants everything to be comfortable at all times, nothing is out of reach and material things can be all they think about. And the last one is Leader; hat this kind of person thinks about what they want to create for their own life, today and in the future, they set goals and work towards them, following through with the simple things, looking around their world and making an impact, influencing those around them for the better.
Thanks to my dad for being my inspiration, he is like my best friend, he has very strong heart and is very kind. I hope everything is well with him. My mom, who is like an Angel in my heart. I can tell her anything but it is hard because I haven't seen her for long time because she lives in the south of Thailand but we still talk on phone as much as possible. And lastly my boss, the guy who has given me a amazing opportunities. What you create is up to you, your goals will not fulfill themselves, it is up to you, you do or do not do... what will it be?
Cheers!
RoCkStR

1 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. This is great. I didn't know you were writing a blog... in English! It must be a lot of work to write this.
    Keep it up. I will be following it for sure.
    Cheers from Mexico,
    Marshall

    ตอบลบ