วันอังคารที่ 16 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Working,Running,Climbing and Thailand Championship

17 February 2010
I've been climbing and also working atCMRCA for almost three years now. and I just signed my new contract for three more years. I have many goals set for myself, which I hope to accomplish during my time with CMRCA. I want to travel around the world. So, my first goal is to go to China for and take part in the exchange instructor program, with China climb. So that means I have to work harder and become the best instructor at the CMRCA and eventually the best in Thailand.
My twins brother Add Surachet Kongsingh, who is one of my best friends, just got back from serving in the Thai-military, and he also just signed his new contract with CMRCA for three years. Since coming home he has been training with the professional climber, Jonathan Siegrist or as we call him JStar.He came to Chiang Mai to train and was here for about two months. It was so good to see one the best climbers in the world training and to see what it takes to be a professional climber. After new year 2010, I've been thinking a lot about my own life. I want to drink less and quit smoking and I try to push myself harder, The reason why i want to stop smoking is because three weeks ago, I had a very bad cough, I felt so awful and I just wanted to get better.So as of three weeks ago I have not smoked a cigarette! Also, after talking with my best friend about the benefits of running and how it makes your heart strong and if your heart is strong it will bring you happiness in many ways. So, I decided to start running every other day, and it has been two weeks already! I hope to keep it up, strong heart, strong mind, strong life.

Next month, at the end of March is the Thailand Climbing Championship Competition in Bangkok. It is a big competition for Thai climbers, and I want to be there to compete. So that leads me to my second goal, competitions. This is an exciting time for me, when I go climbing, it is like a mind game and I always fight with myself. And my one and only reason for wanting to be there next month is: I Rock Climbing


ooan was send on his project

I will be there in Bangkok on next month
Thailand Climbing Championship 2010

Cheers!
RoCkSt✬R

1 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Ooan! So stoked to hear that you've quit smoking and have been training hard.. Awesome man. Add is a great training partner for you dude! Keep it up.

    ตอบลบ