วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 25 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2553

Novemberfest part 3

November 25, 2010
During Loi Krathong festival people can send their wishes into the river for good luck and a long time ago people asked for forgiveness from the mother of the river ( i wasn't sure about the festival story) "Click it here for the article about Loi Krathong". Add and I went to release the lantern up to sky and sent the krathong that made from a banana tree and banana leaves into the river at the old country houses near the iron bridges, so when we were walking there, we saw about a thousand people celebrating loi krathong festival, the sky was full of a massive amount of lanterns, the night’s sky looked like a shooting star it was so beautiful, and the BOOM noises from town, even i thought i was in a war but wait! that sounds like FIREWORKS. I had very great time and i hope that everyone had very great time as well.

Last week i went out to the crazy horse to climbing on TRAD with the gang, I have mainly been doing sport climbing during the past 5 months, working on some projects, growing my endurance and power, campus boarding, just to get some an ideas for my super psyched project 5.13c at the HORSEY and if i am not training for that i will leave it behind. But some times you can get frustrated when you work on a project for so long and don’t get it, so it’s good to mix it up and get outside of your box, so I am STOKED to go TRAD climbing and refresh my motivation for my projects. We were practicing at the main wall and leaned about the equipment, how would we build up an anchor, it is a BIG difference than sport climbing, so people say it trad climbing is more of a mind game, and so we practiced on easy routes to get use to the gear and flow of the climb., the was scary part was when i needed to fall in order to test how strong the holds were. I quite enjoyed it on my first time it kind of like breakthrough your climbing ability to the next level. " I don't know what's wrong with me but i loved this sh*t"

Pi Mario taught us how to make an anchor

TRAD climbing it on BROADWAY

"Freeblast 5.12b"

Day and my self with withe girl


CRANK CLIMBING COMMUNITY has begun
I'd like to say a BIG THANKS to Pi Mario Wild ( He's one of our climbing community and strong climber) for such nice trad climbing lesson and next time i am super psyched to check it out some more TRAD climbing. The climbing crank community are coming up next week on 27 November 2010, i hope to see you guys there at the competition. Come and find your self to become the new ROCKSTAR see you there

Cheers!
RStr

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น