วันศุกร์ที่ 24 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Dreamcatcher

December 24, 2010
When looking back at the 2010 climbing trip I think the competition was truly one of the best experience of my life. I've dedicated my time to training for the comps for whole year and I've really enjoyed it. However, competition for me was just another stepping stone, to built up opportunities, make connections with other climbers in Thailand and share the experience with other passionate climbers.

After the last competition this year (Thailand Climbing Championship 2010) I started to realize, I certain still very small for the comps and i found my self that I actually do not like to compete with another people. Some people enjoy competing but some people, like me, prefer to be outside. It's just rock and myself that beat each other. So I think I'm probably going to stop competing for a while because I want to find my self back at the rock more often.

I wishes you all have a very very great Christmas 2010

My self romp up on 5.10c photos Josh Morris

Last summer on Koo Jai 5.11a photo Josh Morris

I just found this photo that when i was started climbing
I feel I have been successful in reaching the goals I set myself in 2010. I did lots of climbing and completed some projects, especially at my main base Crazy Horse Buttress. I've done some 5.12b" Intensify, freeblast, the Horse know the way" 5.12a "Balance of Power, Jai Kra Ruea Phroa, Bolted in minded" and lots of 5.11+ there. In our summer trip, Add and I also went to climb at Khoa Yoi. It's about an hour away from Bangkok. We were only there for a couple of days but we did tons of climbing. We enjoyed our time there and we're making plans to get back there as soon as possible. I also have the opportunity to climb in Chiang Dao, the place I was born. I've been there a couple of times this year and " Red Chili 5.12a " it one of the best route I've onsighted and i feel like my body has progressed to become more of a climber's body.

I'm so thankful that I haven't been ill for a while and for all the great experiences rock climbing has given me this year. At the moment I want to give my body some time to rest. I want to focus on thinking of new ideas and planning how to reach my BIG GOAL about climbing (5.13c or 8a+). it on Now!

One year has gone so quickly. BIG PROPS to such a great climbing community and CMRCA gangs for all the support they give. And, I'd like to say merry Christmas and happy new year to everyone. Enjoy yourself and have a great time. Find something outstanding for your life for the next year....go go the RABBIT

Continues to be inspired

Cheers!
RStr

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น