วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 17 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2554

Rockstar Report...

February 18, 2011
Everyday around 8am and 6pm we hear Thai national song, from TV, School, and in public parks. This tells me something about patriotism that Thai people love their countries. And we love the King.
Rockstar
Last week, I watched television and a lot of things are going on near our neighborhood and around our country, it is unbelievable to hear that Thailand has so many people die every day in the past 5-6 years. Every day someone loses someone they love. It just feels sad that Thai people kill each other so much. Then In Eastern Thailand at the border near our neighbor (Cambodia), there is also a very bad situation at the moment. Thai's army are fighting with the Cambodian's army. It is sad to hear that people are being hurt because someone else is not content and is being greedy. Some people who live there are now homeless and desperate, it is such stressful situation. I'd like to encourage the Thai army to keep the peace and thank them for their sacrifice and I hope it get’s better for all the Thai people who live out there. Sua Sua! "..Click here.."

Big talk to Big
Back to the Rockstar report… After dedicated my time training 6 days a week, plus I've been busy with work, I felt progress in my climbing ability, it’s getting better and better every time, even if I haven't conquered any projects lately. I have also been running in order to stay fit. But even Rockstars need rest. I've been sick and been taking some medicine for a while now. It was really stressful. So I realized that I needed to take a rest and also some time for me to listen to my body. Jai Yen Yen
Repeating 5.12b

just Enjoying the moments
Don't forget to give some love to the people that you love, Family, boyfriend, girlfriend, and I hope you all have a great times together. 

Happy Valentine’s Day and my best wishes to everyone

Cheers!
RStr

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น