วันอาทิตย์ที่ 4 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

Psyched---->

September 04, 2011
Great day to be alive!! when i heard people siad. Life is too short- i think they were right. That's why it very important to find somethings that you love it.  That's how you're not gonna get bored. Stay Motivated!!!!!

Crazy Horse
Last month- i moved to the new place with my girlfriend Olivia. and we found a great reasonable place for two of us. The place was not to small or too big- as well as I felt very psyched about it that we will have an amazing time together.


She's the best cook
Flower from the crag
@my beta
Back when i was thinking to jump on the climbing road trip- check it out the new crag. I'm super excited! that i already filled up on my holiday schedule and i gonna be climbing in Central of Thailand with my brother and my lovely girl next month. I kinda think about the placed between Lopburi or Saraburi-  actually i never been there. But i heard from my friends those two places were beautiful in my thought when i look on the pictures. It was about a year that i been thought about it . It looks like such beautiful limestone rock. I'm looking forward to see it.


And recently CMRCA team just made a new climbing VDO about Crazy Horse Buttress. It was edited by our homeboy Celeb. Cheers mate and enjoy the movie guys


Cragging at Crazy Horse from Thailand Climbing on Vimeo.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น