วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 9 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2556

UNITED AIRLINE

 May 09, 2013

I remember when I started climbing I felt like rock climbing was not just a sport, it was a way of life. I loved being outside and these life style and I have the feeling that I will commit to it all my life. I have been able to learn a lots of new experience and I feel so grateful to have an exciting life everyday I wake up. I am very thankful to CMRCA that given me great opportunities to learn and challenge myself for the past 6 years and to my girl friend, friend and family for their support. I want to say I am feeling so great to be alive and do what I am passionate about it.

 Crazy Horse start getting to look green


Great day climbing with uncle Seki

 Another great day guiding



This year 2013 is going to be an exciting year for me. I feel super psyched to go to America for Guides Advance Training with Colorado Mountain School and I am not going to lie it's going to be an amazing trip for my personal and professional experience of my LIFE!!

 Phi and Taw belaying their clients on multi-pitch climbing

Wild life

Here are my plans in the USA

May 09: Travel to USA
May 10: Orientation in Boulder 
May 13-26: Learning about indoor climbing at BRC
May 27-July 29: Learning about outdoor climbing to become the better rock climbing guide in Thailand
July 30: Travel to Utah
July 31-Aug 03: OR outdoor show where I will meet very cool folks
Aug 04-11: Maple canyon trip
Aug 12-18: Jackson Wyoming and climb at Grand Tetons
Aug 19-26: BDEL visit and Salt Lake City tour
Aug 27: End of experince

I just can not wait for this exciting program and looking forward to see all American folks

 USA!!!!!

All my bags are already packed and I WILL BE THERE! soon.

Psyched for more...

Rstar

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น