วันเสาร์ที่ 6 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Gordita and Life Go oN!

March 06, 2010

Since New year 2010, my life it was change so much, I did to many thing new for my life and I was decided to do that, because I want to made my self better than I’ve been doing before. I know it was so hard to goes away something you used to it, but even such a hard, I am not going to give up.

Disco Bowling


Jayne Mercer is the such a beautiful girl I’ve been dating to. I was so lucky to met her, she is the one of very nice girl I never met before.The our story was started like this.On the first time we were meet each other at the root rock reggae bar, sound like funny but we didn’t talk to each other to much, so i saw her a couple time at the gym and the reggae bar, Unfortunately we didn’t talk still. One day when I went out for climbing with my friend at the crag and i saw her walked pass me, it wasn't accident i met her on that day, eventually i was started conversation with her on that day. It’s been for 2 month we were dating to together, we had a lot such a good time together, but one thing i was realized about the loved, for my opinion something it was very hurt between relationship, it is when you see your heart been gone! The time goes by quick and i never thought i fall in love with her. I couldn’t do anything for stop her leave me, but Life is Life, she will leave Thailand soon and back to her real home. Since I wrote this blog down it just only 3 day left, she won't stay here anymore. Unfortunately I can’t even gave her arrived to the Airport, because i got to worked as the same day as she leave.

GoRdItaR & RoCkSt✬R

Thank you so much Gordita or as Jayne for everything, thank for being in Thailand for me to. I had such a great time with you so much, it was very great experience to stayed with her, and she taught me a lot, she is the one of my inspiration. I wish I can be there for her birth day, but anyways I would love to say: Happy Birth Day Gordita wish you have a happiness in your life, good healthy, find your life, your goals, your loved: I You


I will be here Cheers you up babe!

Keep in Touch

Life is Go oN!!!!

RoCkStR!




ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น