วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 11 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

RoCkStaRinCRazyHOrse

March 11, 2010
I went out from CM-TowN for the big students group, we were camping at the home stay near by the crag, the temperature was so hot out there. I had such a great time when i was there. I was learned so many thing, how to made my self better about how to be the leader, it was so fun. We had so many Kids came for join our activities at the Crazy Horse Buttress, and for my personal opinion, this place it such a great place for everyone would like to learn about, rock climbing, caving, environment and other.Although i never been out side of Thailand, but this like a model and how did i trust it, because of my boss Josh he did very great standard. The CMRCA activities except rock climbing and caving adventure that we had, we also had new kind activities as same like a Zip line, it's that the Tyrolean. This kind of activities we thought for about 2 year to made it up and all the system it very save, this activities i guessing they were used it for send the stuff across the mountain on the mountaineering or across the river and for rescues the people.
In these moment i was training for the competition in March 27-28, 2010 in Bangkok for the Thailand Championship, even i haven't climb so much because of busy but i went for a run every other day for keep my self fitting. I had a goals i told my self i did not want to be in Thai national team, but the reason i want to be there, because i want to challenge my self, everything i was working hard on it, i want to try and improve my self better. My goals for the competition i just want to get involved on the big compete in Thailand and enjoy my self by the time. Every time when i went for the compete, I've got a lot the pressure from my self, because of from the CMRCA, but i won't said i did not like it. thank you so much for gave me a nice chance, i so excited to be there on my own these time and i would be there rip it up to the top!



OOan RoCkStR




So, i wrote this blog, because i loved about writing and i want to keep all my inspiration for my self , and share all about with anyone that i loved. My English ain't very well some time might not understand, but anyways i will keep it up

Cheers!
RoCkStR






2 ความคิดเห็น: