วันอาทิตย์ที่ 4 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

Taste of TC 2009

April 05, 2010
It's been for a while after i got back from Bangkok, I've been so busy with worked a lot and did not have time to updated my blog!. I just went to the crag, bolting the new route, there is the new line that we found it out there and we got to go there cleaning up the rock as soon as possible, and another thing that I've been doing it. It is i VERY want to less my self for a bit and been hanging out with friends or did something else instead.

Taste of TC 2009

The Sport Climbing Association of Thailand or as SCAT. They made the Thailand climbing competition down in Bangkok it was the big competition and to many Thai climber came for compete on that time, and i was there for join also. Before i was there i made the goals
1. I want to meet other climber from other province
2. I gain try to on sight 2 route
3. I saw my good ability after serious training 2 month
4. Smile

And I've got success on my goals two of those four goals, that was so good and made me keep it up training to become a good climber in Thailand. Unfortunately i saw to many of Thai sport climbing athlete they were smoked a lot, and i was realized that why they never get to the top of Asian Championship, and i won't says they are not good. But after i saw it i was so happy that i was quitting smoking.


RoCkStr

The result of the competition on this year for my self it was so good I've got seven placed of seventeen climbers but i was lookin' to the next Thailand competition in the end of this year and i already set up my goal. It is the person i want to beat it up is myself and i want to win my self. That's me!!!
See you again TC competition in the end of this year!
Cheers!
RoCkSt
r!

1 ความคิดเห็น: