วันจันทร์ที่ 29 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

BanGkOK sUCh a bIG ciTy

March 30, 2010

Bangkok or as Siam in the Thai history long time ago, it was such a big city for me. Although Bangkok Metropolitan Area, the busy city it was smaller than my old town
( Chiang Mai) about 1o time, but there is some province embrace around
the greater Bangkok that covering more than seven thousand square kilometers, the major rivers flowing through the line, including the Choa Pharya river and Chinese portals river, and there are approximately ten million peoples

RoCkStar!



I've been to Bangkok about two times in my entire life, each time I was there just for competitions and visiting my ex-girlfriend. But this time I came back to Bangkok again just for the competition and to travel. On the first day we got to BKK, I was so excited to go and see the city. We went to some great places like Wang Lung near the Siriraj Hospital just to relax before the competition. We had some good food and drinks and after lunch we took a boat across the river to the Tha Pharjan portal near The Thamasat University. We went to visit temples, Wat Phar keaw and Wat Pho, it was so amazing such a big temple and it was so beautiful. Wat Phar keaw temple, of the emerald Buddhas, its official name is Wat Phar Sri Rattana Satsadaram there is a lot of the history about it that I couldn't explain because it would be a long story. Then I went to the Wat Pho also know as The temple of the Reclining Buddha, there is no description to explain how amazing both of the temples were. We were walking around the place until the evening, and we also went to the Red Shirt Camp, we just walked pass and every thing was fine, nothing happened.


Bangkok is such a big city for business and so busy all the time, it is good for other people but is not good for me. I remember when I was young most people that I knew they said they could make good money if they work in BKK, but money ain't everything. The cost of living so expensive compare with CM-town, it’s so big and different but life is much easier here, it’s not to busy and there’s not too much traffic, it is the right place for my life!

Cheers!
RoCkSt
R!



1 ความคิดเห็น: