วันศุกร์ที่ 18 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

BOLTING SESSION!

June 18, 2010
..One of the most important things about BOLTing is the responsibility of safety that when you are drilling everything should be done the right way 99.99%. No slant hold (when you are drilling), and not too deep of a hold either. After a quick run up for bolting on my 2nd route, I got such a good “feed forward” from my Bro Francis Haden that meant so much to me, with his help I can improve my self and be better on the next time!!!

Whose bag?
I've spent a lot of time with him, almost everyday, and have learned how to bolt, clean the routes, looking for the feature line and other basic techniques. We were progressing on the route at a new area on the Crazy Horse Buttress right next to the main crag, we've been out there for four days, shuffling some bamboo, and biting red ants Ouch!!! what the HECK ants in my pants that was so painful, everywhere on my bodies, and I realized that cause i just read a book about red ants. They were trying to protected their net from human when you're stay to close, they send the army of ants down on your body, they just want you to go away that's it. But the interesting thing about the ants is that they have very good teamwork, they help each other out, we humans should be able to do it, it is so amazing when you see them working. NICE!!!

Attention Please!!

Come on BABY!

My First Glue, It was bad ass! man

RStr bolting some shit!
Photo CMRCA

There is nothing I can tell you other than, just be PROUD of your self when you see other people climb on your route and said thank you for your hard work! It is the same as when you do something for other people and you didn't want anything back like my girl friend Jayney! She that kind of person, everything she does was so amazing , she wants help people as much as she can, that inspires me to do something like that! so proud of my LADY! keep up the hard work

Closely coaching with PRO BOLTER

We're a PROFESSIONAL
After we mop up all the routes today just want to say thank you to Francis Haden for such a nice lesson on bolting, BIG PROPS for CMRCA that gave me a chance for me to do something for other people(last not least) my lady Jayneyy for editing such a nice article for me


Cheers!
RStr!

1 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Thank you P'Francis Haden for such a nice time, i was so proud that i had chance to develop at This crag!
    Work hard! and Play hard!

    ตอบลบ