วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 5 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

August 05, 2010
"DO WHAT YOU LOVE and LOVE WHAT YOU DO" my life has been so great at the moment, I've been training so much since I told myself I don't want to feel like a LOSER anymore, but it doesn't mean I am gonna win soon, the way to get there is long, and I need to work on so many, but some day I am gonna stand on that podium! Even though sometimes I feel super tired or different thoughts come to me, but I can’t let myself to give up, I feel super stoked to get it done, it no matter how long it takes me to finish but it matters to me that I finish strong.

on...Broadway
Somebody asked me when you were young, what did you dream about doing, what did you want to be? Some people made it, but some people didn’t eve come close, they failed before they started. When I was young I dreamed that I wanted to be a policeman like my father and I wanted to help protect the people from terrorists, because long time ago, Thailand had so many of these kind of people. But things have changed a lot today, and I personally don't like the police at all, they are so corrupt, and it’s kind of like hungry people, but there are some good police that are very honorable and should be commended. When I grow up different things came up, I found, a long time ago, what I love to do, rock climbing. It has been such a great experience and I have been involved in some incredible things. Climbing has brought very great experiences into my life, I have met so many people all around the word, I learned to speak English, and I met my lady Jayne, she also brought me an amazing inspiration and motivation, she taught me that everything is possible as she could do, I'm glad that I did have her in my life. Thank you Jayne. It has been almost one month since I started to focus on climbing, everyday in my head it is all about climbing, I didn't even think about other things, (girls especially) but even I am thinking it is gonna work for me right now!..umhhh maybe I already had one girl in my thought but she so far away for me...sigh!. I've been out to the Crazy Horse in the last couple weeks, I was climbing so much endurance there for build up my ability of climbing and ready for the competition in the next few months.

BOOM! updated my life, after the competition in Bangkok, it been have many thing goin' on in my mind and i couldn't stop my head to think about it, even when i slept it was still following me in my dream (dude! are you ok?). I felt so frustrated on my self after the comp and don't want to be the loser anymore, but the way to be the winner it wasn't be easier like i thought, my self it the first one i have had to compete with and another competitor as well. I've been training so much in the last two weeks with my brother(Add), we went out crankin' at the Crazy Horse Buttress 2 day per week and 3 day at the CMRCA wall. I've been climbing for 3 year but i just realized that i haven't been training on the proper, first two year i've been finding myself what would i do want to do exactly, why i do like rock climbing?! It there any challenging in life?! We were at the heart wall and committed some new route out there. Mun Jai(Confident) 5.11b I've got on my fourth effort the route very nice and technical balancing, Sa Jai(Satisfied) 5.11c i already red point it before but i like this route still because very steep, Plek Jai(Uncertain)5.11c powerful move i committed on my fifth effort, Dee Jai Tee Dai Guerd(Great to be alive)5.11a I've got on my first goal technical move so much fun, and the last one Tong Jai(Intended)5.12a from the bottom it wasn't hard at all only one crux move but i had no idea on the last moved i still worked on it i gonna be committing soon! and the rest of my training day i work on power endurance at the CMRCA wall 6 o' clock in the morning before got to work and went for a run 3 day per week. And the way that could make me getting better, i should spent my time climbing out side as much aspossible, no reason to wait for it...on my WAY

Just wanna make sure you be nice with the rock
Rockstar?!
it was raining at the crag
Rock climbing sometimes, is so frustrating, so you should have time to relax your mind and body to get some rest, otherwise it’s going be bad for you. I kind of like never stopped thinking, the relaxing time for me, I've been finding something positive and good for training and my bodies. Add and I bought the" Fit and Firm" vitamin, it helps your body when you want to work hard and want your muscles to recover quickly and we just found how the pro climber (Sonnie Trotter) training, I'm so excited to work on it.

Fit and Firmm
ROCKSTRonBROADWAY
BIG thanks to every encouragement from every people that gave it me, my Fam, CMRCA teams, friends, my clients, the students I've been working with, last not least my lady for editing my articles…
Cheers
RStr

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น