วันอังคารที่ 17 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

August 16, 2010
..It been raining lots in Thailand in the last couple weeks ago, and also got some flooding in some places, so many people didn't have home and foods and need helping from the government. Thailand was so lucky that we had such a great Majesty his king Bhumipol reign 9, every time when his kingdom got terrible, he is the one who helping people because he loved all his thai people, since i was born i remembered, the king was working so hard and never stop thinking to find the best way for us to stayed when everything was so expensive and changed. keep the question with you and ask your self, why don't we stop fighting each other? we could have some things different but shouldn't we disorganized each other..."I LOVE THE KING"

Random picture new hair cut it on BROADWAY
..I continue to be inspired... It took me a long time to find the motivation I needed for climbing, i thought i felt like I was depressed when my heart felt so lost or something and i couldn't even think about what i really wanted to be. One day i woke up and realized that i had such great opportunities in front of me and that I needed to make it happened and finish strong, so why don't I pursue it? My life has been crazy while I have been finding myself, some time it got stuck and couldn't figure it out the way to improve myself. Something came up to my head and told me" Life is so hard but it doesn't mean you couldn't get the goals for life" some time you would be to taking the risk for you self, which means you have to be brave to do something new for your life, maybe you will fail but you have to try and see what happens.

what'up 7b picture CMRCA team
..I went climbing at the ant hill again today, it had been 5 months since I started my project there. I brought so much motivation with me to crank it out on that wall again, I've been training lots, 5 days a weeks since i came back from the competition two months ago, I climb straight up on the 5.10d Flushed, 5.11b Ants in my pant, and 5.11d The wasp factory for a warm up, I've two different route to send it today, after warming up i went up straight away on the 5.12a The absent minded bolter. i felt a bit nervous on the first crux that i got stuck, i fell at lease 10 time on this cruxes and felt so frustrated to my self why i kept falling just only this crux, i came back down and had some food to get more energy to send it. after my lunch i got back up and tried again, it took me on my fifth attempt to finished, but my goals it just wasn't only that one, i kept going straight up to the 5.12b Intensify it was such a hard route, the hardest I’ve ever tried, it was so long and pumpy climbing route at the Crazy Horse. My first tried i went like shit, i couldn't remembered all the sequence and i have had to work on the move again, the time goes by so quick almost the end of the day, i felt so tired, hurt my feet, and want to get out from the crag because there are a shit load mosquitoes there, finally i told myself" the game is not over" i went back up on my last goals for the day with so much motivated and want to finish this route. I've got passes the first crux and the second crux for me was like you didn't have time to take a rest, you just keep going and be smart when you climb, i almost fell and lost my concentration, and the thing came up on my head says "DON'T GIVE UP" and even i can't do that but i not gonna give up. It was such great day for me to finish strong, i felt little bit stronger since i stared training, i learned so many thing and so proud of my effort that i finished...Celebrate for awhile and moving to the next level

Mad Rock"JOKER" it on broadway
Random picture Day want to be the super Rockstr
My success today it not gonna happened, if i didn't have my belayer(Day) BIG PROPS for being patient, although so many mosquitoes bite him, I'm very appreciated that, and BIG THANK to Lung Steve for such a great Mexican foods i loved it lots. Anyways I've been eating vegetarian food one month already, i felt so much healthy and i realized good food it made you always better.
Cheers!
RStr

1 ความคิดเห็น: