วันอังคารที่ 14 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

Stay Motivated

September 14, 2010
Setting goals is a really beautiful process. It's essentially a method of bringing our dreams into our reality. After setting seemingly impossible goals, only to see them come to fruition through hard work, anyone would be addicted to the process. A worthy goal should be one beyond reach- that will require growth to access. (www.jstarinorbit.com)

I think i prefer RED HORSE better then!
It’s been about two months since I started training on my first 12b at the HORSEY, I decided to start sacrificing the time that I would go out to party with my friends, and instead I wake up at five-thirty three days a week go training at the tiny wall at the CMRCA gym. The first few weeks it was so hard for me to follow my dreams, my body was not use to working out during the early morning, I felt like I was dying during the first two-three days and wanted to give up. But I built up my climbing ability a lot in the last two months, I went for a run every other day and crank it out as much as possible (three days training at the wall and two days outside). I am very stoked to climb almost everyday and everything that crosses my mind, is just about rock climbing, and always looking on the positive side of life. I have been obsessed with Jonathan Siegrist and Joshua Morris and with their achievements. I decided then that I would one day make myself on BROADWAY to become a pro climber (and I even say to myself… " if I actually do that one day, that would be a dream come true!)

Add's on psyched to get this SHIT!
I have been very stoked on my training for a while, I just assented my second 12b recently " the HORSE knows the way", I warmed up on the bottom at the archway south face, an 11a Dangerous Joy twice, then I ran up quickly the 11c Sandbag, and 11d Don't look a gift HORSE in the mouth. After I cranked out 1 hour of warm-ups with excitement, nervousness, stress and all the other random things that pop up when you're so psyched on a project that is ahead of you. It was quite hot, and there were many mosquitoes, but I was confident. Once I left the ground any nervousness or stress dissolved... I focused my attention on the crux that I fell on all the time and I didn't even think about that my injured middle finger on the two pocket fingers hold...nice and slowly...nice and slowly... and grab it the DEAD point movement... and then clip the anchors afterward.

It went just like I wanted it to. I cranked it out over and over again and I did it about five times. At the end of the day I felt a little more power and I had to crank it out, so, I went up on the Bee House 11c as the last one for the day. It was such a great day for me that and I was psyched to see my climbing abilities moving on to the next level, I am making progress! (celebrate for little while and moved on the next level). This achievement represents an important breakthrough for me and I hope that it’s just a step to whatever may come next. A whisper of goals from two months ago, became realistic, and then was accomplished. I could not be more psyched!.

My considering more psyched than appear here

I'd like to extend a sincere thanks to Add (my brother), the best climbing partner that I've ever had, for his patience to give me a bad ass belay and supportive. I'd also thanks for my good friends (my employer). The Chiang Mai Rock Climbing Adventures for the little tiny wall for training and Nong Day to give me a nice belay when Add was busy, he never said no when I didn’t have some one to belay me... Click it here...and look on it, this has SUPER inspired ME to crush every stone, no matter how hard it is, always stay MOTIVATED.
Cheers!
RStr

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น