วันพุธที่ 25 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

August 25, 2010
...Since i started training, many things in my life have changed, ,my personal lifestyle, and how I spend my time. I don't even have any free days, everyday for me is about working and training, which is so great and worth it. Sometimes training can brake your body and mind, and i sometimes feel so frustrated, doing the same thing everyday, gets kind of boring, but i tell myself that everyday, is a new day for me to learn something new and do my best...on BROADWAY

before Crank series 2
Random picture from Crank series 2
...I had the opportunity to go to Chiang Rai last week. On part of a visa run for the Philippino guys, it was the first time for me to go outside of Thailand even just to the border, but it made me ask "why don't i never come here?" it is closer than Bangkok and way more beautiful. On the way back we had a chance to check it out the climbing there, since we did not have much time, i started cranking it out on the easy one. But the thing i don't about that crag is that there are lots of monkeys and loose rocks, it wasn't very clean, the one i was trying, there was a big rock that fell down, and we were so lucky that nothing happened, it was so scary tho!, In the end, we only climbed two routes, but I hope to come back again as soon as possible, i felt psyched to check this shit out!

Climbing in Chiang Rai super psyched to be back there
...Another fun thing about climbing was the COMPETITION, some people training hard for the podium and want to be the best for the comp, and the way to become the best, is when you compete with the best climbers, but it doesn't mean you would train for that at all. So many different reason" why people love climbing?" I didn't know how to say but i love this shit!. Crank climbing communities is gonna start on Saturday 28 of August 01.30-09.00pm, I'm super excited to see all the community come and join crankin out together at the CMRCA wall peeps!.
see ya there

Cheers!
RStr

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น