วันพุธที่ 13 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Master of Rock

October 17, 2010
We took the bus down south, about 9 hours to Bangkok for the competition. I felt super psyched to BE THERE this time, because I've been training and working so hard, almost everyday, I have eaten very good food, went to bed earlier, and focused on my goals... I'm on my way THERE!!!

We got to Bangkok early in the morning, and went straight to P’Maud's friend’s house to put our stuff there. Traveling was a bit tiring for me, 9 hours sleeping on the bus, doesn't feel like sleeping, I need at lease 8 hours per day. I laid my head down for another 3 hours at the house and wanted to loosen myself up to stay clam for the comp. Bangkok is such a big city for me, every body around me looks very busy and doesn't talk much, the social life here looks so different than in CM-Town, I’m guessing if i leave here I’m gonna go crazy so easy, cost of living was is expensive here. We were walking around the city and went to met up with P'Josh and P'Kat for dinner, they were there in B-Town for about a week, working with corporate group near by the there. It was such nice dinner with our bosses, we had some noodles, vegetable, soup, and a bunch of foods...Time to sleep we gotta go to bed now!!!
Listen to the best music in the world

Nothing just almost 4 o'clock pm

"Subway"

with my "GUNDUM"

Spacial massage from Jens!
"If you think you are the best climber and you want to compete with the best" then you have to act like the best, so many things pop up in my head during on the competition day, nervousness, stress, and people around me. I was super nervous, i put my headphones in, and listened to the best music, trying to keep myself nice and relaxed. The competition went for two days, the first day i competed in the lead climbing category, and i realize that my experience with competitions is still very limited, I tried two different routes in the qualifier but things that i couldn't make it to the final, i failed on the second route because i grabbed the wrong hand hold, it was so hilarious right? I got frustrated with myself again but i couldn't change anything about it and i needed to accept the results. But I refused to give up, i told myself that i had tomorrow to “beast” everyone again. The second day we had the bouldering competition, everyone had four problems, my second day wasn't too bad, I did it all but i finished only one problem and I've got bonus 2 problems but unfortunately wasn't enough for the game like this, i couldn't make it to the final. But it doesn't make me feel like loser because i know my goals, why i came here, because i want to get the best experience over and over again.

I'd like to say thank you for every supported from my good friend, CMRCA team, and everyone that i ever know, you guys are so amazing. even i couldn't made it today but i never stop chasing my dream to become the Master of Rock.
Continue to be inspired
Cheers!
RStr

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น