วันศุกร์ที่ 1 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Perform has begun

October 07, 2010
It only natural that people can make other people feel frustrated about life in so many different ways, because human lives are so complicated, nobody truly understands themselves, or at least most of the time, we often overlap our struggles with the struggles of others and that causes friction. Although, there is one thing that i always believed in and trusted, it is so beautiful and it is a thing called "LOVE" (Don't waste time, go and find the things that you need and say "I love it").

Add looked more psyched than my self
When I was young, I dreamed that one day i would become a professional soccer player for Thailand national team but it always seemed too far out of my reach. I'm kind of a flexible person and I want something that challenges my life all the time. I discovered that while I was in school but couldn't find anything as good as rock climbing at keeping my interest. I would say that, rock climbing is the love of all my life right now! It’s all about climbing' i do what i love and i love what i do'

SICK!!!
The competition coming soon 09-10 Oct 2010, and I’m leaving to take my trip down to Bangkok on Thursday 07 Oct 2010, and i hope i can do my best there, am so SUPER psyched to crank it out. Afterwards I am hoping stay a bit longer to check it out the rock there with my best climbing partner NStar!. My bag is already packed, gear, iphone, and I AM STOKED! for this shit.
What's up Bangkok!!!!!
Cheers!
RStr

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น