วันเสาร์ที่ 13 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2553

Values of FAM

November 13, 2010
The weather is getting colder in Chiang Mai and it has been a little foggy. The flowers are in bloom, ready to attract the insects to their sweet nectar. For the first time I didn’t have rock climbing on my mind. It felt so good to have some time to think about other important things in my life like my family, friends and community, but most of all I am psyched for the RETREAT.

We closed the CMRCA shop and were all very excited about the RETREAT program. The retreat program was an opportunity for all the CMRCA team to spend some time together and learn more about each other and bond as a group. Everyone was really excited. We all drove up to the meeting place near Doi Suthep. It was a beautiful place and the weather was perfect. I thought to myself, "winter season is coming". We didn’t want to waste our time together so we were keen to get started as soon as we’d put our sh*t in the dome. The first topic of discussion was " what kind of person would you like to be?" It’s something I’ve thought about for years, especially since working for CMRCA. There were many options to chose from, including: Leader or Learner, Vacationer, Prisoner, Growth Mountain, Expectations Matrix, Magic Statement. I wrote all of my personal goals: Mastery Mountain, Stages of Mastery, 100 goals. Sometimes life can make it hard to access something you want, but that doesn’t mean you can’t reach it. It may take a long time, but with perseverance and commitment anything is possible. All you have to do is stay "INSPIRED"

we're RAD family

We're Team Work

Taw noi looked very like this post

Some time we're NAUGHTY

The moon from the base camp
The smell coffee in the morning was a great way to wake up, although I’m not a big coffee drinker. I thought to myself how great it was to be alive and was looking forward to the second day of camp. I felt tired from the previous day but was excited nonetheless. The second day was a bit more stressful than the first as the topic of conversation was the company’s vision. We talked about the company brand and how we want it to be perceived. After some discussion and brainstorming it was clear that we all wanted similar things for CMRCA. Together we made a list of what we hoped CMRCA could be. These were:1.Family 2.Quality 3. Teamwork 4. Community 5. Sustainable 6. Adventure 7. Development 8. Love what you do 9. Thai Cultures 10. Responsibility... Climb On!

The third day with the CMRCA team was one of the best days of my life. They are like a family to me. I feel so happy to be with them and love sharing climbing experiences with them. It just adds to the excitement being around people that share the same passions. It makes me so psyched to be able to spend time with people like P'Josh and P'Kat my bosses, P'Taw, P'Muad, P'Pui, P'Ging, P'Kwang, P'Nid, P' Phi, Pum, White, my brother Add, Nong Day, P'Q, Denali and my mate from the Uni Taw, our climbing community thanks for every support and lovely CMRCA guard Black&Diamond.

Continues inspires

Cheers!
RStr

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น