วันเสาร์ที่ 13 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2553

Novemberfest

November 08, 2010
"It’s Great day to be ALIVE!" every morning when I wake up, I feel that I am so lucky because I wake up and realize that I have the opportunity to create something outstanding for life, my job is the first thing to enter my thoughts and I think about how I would like to improve my skills and abilities to become a professional. I love it, and I am so thankful that I have chosen Rock Climbing to be my profession and way of life.
I felt super psyched on "FREE BLAST"

Pi Kwang is my great climbing partner
After Chiang Dao trip on last week with P'Sorn and a few friends, i feel so STOKED to be crankin' on the rock and to share how excited I am with my friends. I went back to Crazy Horse on my day off with P'Kwang to try a something there and one route that caught my eye, it's called "FREEBLAST"5.12b. i warmed up quickly on the 5.11a at the Buddha Buttress and came back down to the Aircon Wall red pointed "Foaming at the Mouth 11c", after i warmed up I jumped up on my project to tried on the first crux, it wasn't as hard as I thought on the bottom beast but the crux was a surprise for me, I didn’t have enough left in me to make it up. Today it has been already one week, and now I am ready to jump back on it and I am super stoked to get back up there and give it another shot. I was so ready and beast that route and I got it, on my first ascent! Awesome!

But sometimes my life is not all about climbing, sometimes I get some new ideas, i loved to hang out with my good friends share our lives and drinkin' together sometime and Loi Kra Tong festival are coming soon. Ready for LAUNCH ryeah!!!

I'm GOOD killer
I already packed my bag and am ready to go on the awesome CMRCA retreat with my rad family, we are headed to a center near Doi Suthep… See you there!

Cheers!
RStr

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น