วันอังคารที่ 11 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

It's INspirational

January 11, 2011
After an awesome week following the new year celebrations, haven't focused on climbing as much as I would like. I have been running a lot and it has given me time to think about climbing in 2011. I need to figure out and find the way to achieve the big project 5.13c/8a+( climbing level) for 2011...its on now!

JStr is my Inspiration

My psyched present from Pi Sai
When i was younger, I had a lot of dreams about what I wanted to be when I grew up. I thought a lot about being a police man like my dad, because he's my inspiration. But, as I've grown up, I've found a different path for my life. Since I started rock climbing in 2007, my life has completely changed. I kept finding myself back at CMRCA small climbing wall and Crazy Horse Buttress and I realised that this was the kind of life I wanted for myself.

I've been very lucky in having so many great opportunities with CMRCA. In this family I met lots of nice people and am part of a community that makes my heart feel so warm. I love to stay around them. I put in solid effort climbing last year and it paid off with great results. I jumped on the rock and wrapped up some projects. I had some of the most amazing times of my life. I am constantly planning my goals to break some more rocks in this year and super STOKED to be on the rock again.

For me, climbing isn't just about how strong I am, or how hard I can climb, the most important thing is that I have fun with good friend. I love being part of the community and living for the moment. Being part of the CMRCA family motivates me in so many ways. I'm planning training for 2011 and also a climbing adventure trip for later in the year.

See you all at the crag and I hopefully we can find the way to achieve our goals.

Happy new year everyone and thank you for a nice present

Cheers!
RStr

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น