วันอาทิตย์ที่ 23 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

Living in the Moments

January 23. 2011
Someone asked me if I had the opportunity to travel around the world where would I go and I said "i would go to places where I could “beast” the rock." The Rock and me are such a good friends. In Chiang Mai it has been cold at the moment and the weather is so nice, cloudy and windy, all the trees blowing around, it looks like they are dancing. The days have been so beautiful, especially at the crag.

Being only indoor

5.10b Ruam Jai @ Heart wall Photo Josh Morris
My life has been busy with work. Sometimes t is hard to find the balance with my professional life and my personal life. Life is hard sometimes. Unfortunately I haven't climbed outside as much as I would like to. Most of the time I climb indoors at the small bouldering wall in CMRCA´s backyard. My friend Andrew Goldsmith. gave me a great book called MAXIMUM CLIMBING , by Eric J Hörst. It's all about how professional climbers train. There were so many difference thoughts that come to mind while I was reading this book. When my life has been so crazy with work, to the point that it annoys me sometimes, I have to try to stay motivated and keep focusing on the things I need in my life. Since i started training again recently. I dedicated my time after work for training 6 days a week to get stronger and prepare myself for my next project on the rock!


Maximum Climbing books
Love what you do and Do what you love is the most important thing that we could do. But it takes some time to find out what that is for you. I'd like to encourage all people that still finding their goals for life and even myself to just stay on course and think positive.

Cheers!
RStr

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น