วันเสาร์ที่ 25 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Rope I Always Use

May 25, 2013

I've been climbing and guiding nearly 6 years and one of the most important and essential gear for climbing beside harnesses, helmets, shoes, clothing,etc, it is climbing rope. Since I started climbing I always use Sterling Rope. I remember the feeling I had the first time I have tried, that I have to always trust the rope. My experiences with Sterling Rope are amazing, whether I an guiding or sending my project. It feels so good every time when I am clipping the rope they such a light plus super durable and you can climb with difference types of rock. If you are looking for the greatest rope I highly recommended Sterling Rope whether you are beginner or pro, for me THEY are always my number one choice.

 Fusion Ion2 9.4 mm.

 My sexy skinny rope

 Hanging out with friends at the crag


And thanks Sterling Rope for helping and providing me all those great gear for my Guide Advance Training in the USA and I am super psyched to climb with them!

Psyched for more...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น