วันเสาร์ที่ 29 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2556

Petit Grepon

June 30, 2013

It have been half way through with my Guide advance training trip in the USA, my life here has been awesome everyday. I tried to climb, hang out with locals and enjoy my time here as much as I could and I feel very grateful about this opportunity. I'm not going to lie about how much I miss home, family,friends, food... But on the other hand I know that I'm learning to growth in my personal experience, development and I try to contribute to other people when I can.


Recently, I went out for  my first alpine climbing with CMS guide Norie Kizaki and her guest is Bruce Hodson at the Rocky Mountain National Park.  We started out our journey by checking all the gears, food, and carefully planed our trip with a safety strategy in  mind. We left from the parking lot about noon and hiked about 5 miles to the base camp it took us about 3 and half hours to get there! It was my longest approach to the climb "Click it here" to see my magic legs! During this trip I got to see the snow for the first time in my life, there wasn't much snow left up there but even thought now I can say I have seen the snow!!!






The weather was super windy and truly cold for me when we got there. I was super exhausted from the hike and the high altitude but I felt super happy to be there!  This place got definitely something like an aura and I believe anyone who comes here can sense this is a powerful place. We tried to eat lots of food and get to bed early to be ready for climbing the next day.





The Petit Grepon is one of the best 50 classic alpine climbs in North America " here are more info about the route" and I was so happy to get the chance to climb it. Big thanks to Norie Kizaki for leading the pitch for me and Bruce Hodson. It was an amazing experience and another learning step for me to become a better mountain guide! 








Psyched for more...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น