วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 13 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2556

Little by Little and I Go------> part 2

June 14, 2013
It feels great every time I go climbing outside. I've been working and climbing outdoor more often these days with CMS guides. Last week the Salewa and Wild country Rep group joined us for out west climbing. we went climbing at Castle Rock in Boulder Canyon. It was such a great day and I really enjoyed working with all the folks out there.




The weather is getting hot in Boulder and it feels like summer time is coming soon! Yes Yes!!! I've been climbing a lot of Multi-Pitch and to be honest climbing here is so beautiful! Lately we have been climbing in the canyon It was very noisy from the river and the wind and it made me realize that we have to always make plans ahead and be sure to have a good communication while we climb to avoid dangerous mistakes. 
 












I also spent my time working at BRC, setting routes to improve my technical skills and trains endurance. It's actually a very good combination for me : training to get strong and built up the mind set confidence, and crushed on the rock every time I have the opportunity to go outside.


I just received my new shoes from Evolv " Click it here" for more information Big thanks for the suppor!
Thanks for Reading!

Psyched for more...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น