วันเสาร์ที่ 20 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Bolting Trianing Has Begun

March 20, 2010
I worked for Chiang Mai Rock Climbing Adventure almost tree year, since I've been rock climbing also. It has been for long time to found my self, what exactly i want to be. I recognizable when i was young i did not want to be a Teacher or as Kru! in Thai, and there are such a good describe to this word. The first teacher in my life is my Dad and Mom, everything they were taught me, it was my self then, and the another teacher when i was studies in school and college!. And some time life was funny...some thing i realized didn't want to do that, eventually it was my job now!... i just became the rock climbing instructor for awhile and I've been guiding since I've got a job, so it was hard for me if i want to get back to worked at the office... Because i kind of outdoor person already

Ted and I on the Jai wall

It's took me for 3 year to found the way to rock it out, I've been climbing for awhile, went climbing some where in Thailand and also i had done some difficult route where i was climbing, worked it out on the move, and red point it after( it mean you failed on the first time and you made it on the second goal or anytime when it was done!) i was so impressive on my effort when i finished the route...that was there is no word to describe...How happy am i

ASC_Cave_March_2010
I spent the time to found my self and i was thinking about how can i be a good climber then... and one day when mine mind made up, i was realized good climber on my personal opinion it doesn't mean i had to climb on the hardest route, act on my self every strong and wasn't care about other people, and I've seen the people kind of like this anytime at the Crazy Horse, so a good climber for my self it was mean...Climb safe! and Climb on...!CMRCA is the place where i was working with there are an extensive development program for every instructors and community members how to bolt and develop route sustainably...and i found it! the way to rock it out and i understood the way to became a good climber...it when i was tried to bolting, the route it wasn't for only my self but for everyone who loved Rock Climbing. Some time one route it's took so long time for made up because of many reason...Anyways i will keep it up!.... Hard but Worthy

Cheers!
RoCkStR!

1 ความคิดเห็น: