วันจันทร์ที่ 15 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

BLood Donations!

March 15, 2010
I kind of a busy people and never been to the temple not very often. I was remembering last time i been to the temple, when i was in high school but i did not know anything about Tham-ma or as dogma on the Buddhism. Although i didn't like to goes to the temple, but ain't a problem to made my self bad person. I was so lucky i had such a good Dad and Mom, those two peoples taught me about how to behavior my self good and anyone loved it. I was realized if i did not have them, i didn't know what i will be HurT sO Good MaN!

I went to donate my blood at the Chiang Mai Maharaj Hospital, i used to donate before about couple time but it was long time ago. I felt a little bit nervous when i got there, because i never used to it at all. ฺThai red cross society is a organization for helping the people who want, blood, organs or other thing else, from the people want to donate those kind of thing. I was so happy after i gave my blood for helped them, and it was so hurt when they put the needle in, but HuRt So GooD!
Donation Process
1. Sign down the Donation information

2. Blood Pressure testing

3. Register Donation


Necessary: Can not donate blood if you have a Viral hepatitis

Life is so short, and the time goes by so quick, some time life did not have any balancing that why!, we saw a lot how different between the people, some people so poor and the another so rich, this is just only one reason that i knew it, and i thought there is so many thing different in our life, it was like a life paragraph, just do whatever you want to do it, but do not forget to donate your good experience, happiness, with any ones you love in these Earth

Cheers!
RoCkStR

1 ความคิดเห็น: