วันอังคารที่ 2 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2553

Winter favor

November 02, 2010
I've been traveling and climbing a lot lately, road trippn’ with my best climbing partner Add(NStar), and meeting up with the climbing community along the way, so awesome. Rock climbing in Thailand is seemingly so famous but after a while it just feels like the same groups from just a few places. But every time when i jump on the road I'm super STOKED to catch up with RAD people, share a belay and get psyched for each other. My thought is that the rock climbing community makes the world looked very small, and there are many people from different places, speaking their native language, eating together, drinking together, and climbing together, some people are super STOKED about it, some people just want to have fun, but all are welcome and so cool. CLIMB...ON

"SUNSET" in first winter 2010 for me

Classic Thailand Red Rock

Pha Deang Wall

How psyched i am

"Doi Laung Chiang Dao in the evening"
Add and I went back to the rock again since we got back from the trip to Khoa Yoi last month, and he is super psyched to beast his project "Intensify 12b". we were so excited to jump on the HORSEY, we ran upon 5.10d, 5.11d quickly to warm us up before we started on the project. I went up again today on Intensify 12b, i felt my body gettin' stronger, making progress, becoming a stronger climber in the last few months, my climbing ability is big time, it’s on Broadway. After we got back to the rock at Horsey, i took the quickly trip up to the north of Chiang Mai on the way to my old backyard called "Chiang Dao" so many routes caught my eye there. I ran up quickly and on-sighted 5.10d and 11a to get my body use to the rock here. I love that place so much and I am always happy to be on the rock there because I feel so warm in my heart. After my body got use to the feel of the rock, I was so STOKED to try some thing new, something that inspires me. I jumped on the route 5.11d overhanging, this route was so difficult for me, i couldn't onsight it but i cleaned up on my second goal and i climb it again twice afterward , after a short celebration, I started looking for the next one that caught my eye, the "Red Chili 12a onsighted" this route was such a beautiful sequence, so many different grips and the rock was RED, it was the most classic 5.12a route that I have ever climb. One day trip did no feel long enough for me to kick ass on every route there, I have to go back to CM-Town for work but i would like to come back again by the end this year with Add. "It's On now!"

I am still trying to figure what I want to do, realistically with my life when i'm an old man. And rock climbing popped up in my mind, I would like to live my life for climbing keep it simple and humble, traveling, and stay motivated, catch up with positive people and shared our inspiration. Big thanks to P'Sorn that took me back to my old backyard and i am psyched to get back there as soon as possible.

Winter season is coming to Thailand and it was so cold a bit in Chiang Mai last week. I'm so excited for the cold season here. Ryeah!

Cheers!
RStr

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น